This privacy statement describes our current policies and practices with regard to Personal Data collected by us from you directly and/or through the Website.
The term "Personal Data" refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, birthday, health information, e-mail address or mailing address and telephone number.
Data Privacy – Use of collected personal information about you
We may use your Personal Data:
- To administer the Website
- To enable your use of the services available on the Website
- To contact you via email, sms, telephone or by ordinary mail if you have consented hereto or requested this and to supply you with the goods or services ordered on the Website
- To carry out surveys, studies and evaluations
- For all other purposes to which you have consented
Data Privacy – How is your personal information secured
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The employees who have access to Personal Data have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with our security protocols and strict standards of confidentiality. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Data Privacy - Your rights and responsibilities
You may request us or any third party instructed by us to:
- Provide you with information on the Personal Data that are being processed about you; the purposes of the processing; the categories of recipients of the data; and any available information as to the source of such data
- Correct, erase or block Personal Data we or any third party instructed by us hold about you if these turn out to be inaccurate or misleading
- Discontinue the processing of Personal Data relating to you
- At any time you are also entitled to recall the consent you have given with respect to our use of your personal information. If you have requested to receive information from us, e.g. newsletters etc., and do not wish to be receive further information, you can easily opt out of receiving further information from us
Such requests shall be considered if made in writing to LEO Pharma A/S address:
LEO Pharma Inc.
123 Commerce Valley Drive East, Suite 400
Telephone number: +1 905 886 9822 or Toll free (Canada only) +1 800-668-7234
If the Personal Data we or any third party instructed by us have about you changes please let us know as soon as possible so that we can keep our records up to date.